nedelja, 25. marec 2018

TASK 2

Your next task deals with the difference between countable and uncountable nouns. 



SOURCE: https://www.woodwardenglish.com/


In this quiz you are going to find out, how well you know them and what is still difficult for you. 

As a comment to this post write a similar example to the ones in the quiz. Don't give the solution yet. 

For example: My bus comes at five and now it's quarter to five, so I still have ____________ time to read my book. 


PS: a little 💪👍

7 komentarjev:

  1. I dont like a lot of soup, cause it is discusting...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Do you have ________ milk in the fridge?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I'll go to the shop and buy ______ paper for our project.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. i don't have any....

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I have .......... apples

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I'll go to the shop and buy ______ paper for our project.
    -some

    OdgovoriIzbriši